Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching up...

Well, its been a bit since I've blogged so I figured I'd update on what has been going on since I last posted. To start, my fence is finished, and boy, what a difference it is having an enclosed area for Miss Annie to run around.  I do believe she thinks it is her kingdom domain.  No worries about intruders, Annie will stop them with her obnoxious fearful barkBelow is Annie checking out her fence for the first time.
On another note, we also checked out the local pumpkin patch at Snead's farm.  It was fun to go as a whole family (with the exception of K).  Here are a few pictures from our time at the pumpkin patch. 

 
  Liv on the tractor

 
The whole fam minus K

Liv and I on the tractor

 Dad enjoying the chickens

Next came Halloween. We enjoyed dinner and snacks with family friends followed by a night full o' trick or treating through the neighborhood.  The novelty of going to houses and getting free candy has yet to wear off even at the ripe old age of 24.  Growing up, my sisters and I were "fortunate" enough to attend our church's "Hallelujah" party as an alternative to Halloween.  We always never resented the fact that we didn't get free candy like "all the other kids" hahaha...Anyways, below are some pics from this night.

 
      Desi and her friends dressed up as "boys"

 Spiderman meets Batman.

 Tinkerbell

 Sam and her friends

Ok I will blog later about my trip to Canada.  Great times were had and some awesome pics to share!




No comments: