Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh Canada!

At the beginning of November, I was able to take a trip with my friend Roz to see our dearest and favorite Canadian friend, Andrea. We had so much fun just hangin' out, catching up and exploring her cute little town of Goderich (which happens to be known as "the prettiest town in Canada".  Although I haven't seen too many towns in Canada, I'd have to agree with this statement. 



 

This pic was taken after a long day of traveling. I don't recommend 7am flights.  
 I do recommend, however, the purchase of one of these crucial travel accessories.                                                                   
With a 7am flight, we had to get up quite early to make it to the airport in time (0300 to be exact).  With that in mind, you can imagine we were some cranky tired chicas (not to mention we had both just finished working a few 12 hr shifts in a row).  Unfortunately, we didn't make this pillow purchase until after the first flight (I think our necks were so contorted from trying to sleep on the plane that we were desperate to find a solution).  For the cheap ole' price of 2 for $20, we had just the answer we were looking for!  Here we are demonstrating the use of our awesome neck pillows.
  
 A few things that I found unique about Canada....
            Black squirrels.....
   Milk in a bag...that's right folks, no cartons here.
 I found this quite humerus..."Vex" in the City...really?
The most delish cookies EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Once I have her permission, I will post the recipe...oh.my.word. SO GOOD!


Ok...I think that's enough blogging for me today...the blogging vortex is SCURRY!  





No comments: