Thursday, October 14, 2010

First post!

 Hello fellow bloggers!  As a first time blogger, I find myself slightly insecure as I type this having read so many amazingly inspiring blogs.  Why start a blog myself, one might ask?  Well, over the past year or two I have experienced many new and terrifying  exciting life-changing events!  The first being the start of my first "real" job as a labor and delivery nurse, next was the purchase of my first home in August 2009, and then finally, in August of this year, Annie (a 10 month old labradoodle pup) came to live with me (more on that later).  So, long story short, I feel that it is only appropriate to document my journeys through this adventure we call life....Here are a few pictures!

           Some fellow L&D girls
                                                               
              My first home!

 
And last, but certainly not least....meet Annie!

 

No comments: